But didn't since was doing some chinese things
The powerpoint D:
I had to re-do the first slide.
So, now it's like shit.
Cause youming wasn't online last night,
then can't ask her to help me type out....
"girl" in chinese.
I have no idea where she took that word from.
I have 8 mosquito bites now ):
They're always attacking me!
Stupid evil brats.
Its curing now(:
No tuition yesterday D:
Went back to school at 10am.
Asaph&PeiHan were there too(:
We were totally slacking man!
But kinda fun though[:
Ms Kwek's a cool woman man!
Then, Jessie came, her choir finish already.
But she didn't bring the *.
So, yeah she left.
Saw Vincent, he's a kaypoo.
ahahahaha, that bad guy yeah, all-time.
Jessie was woah, she keep calling MsKwek "cher cher"
1st time ehhhh.
Bus-ed home with brother after it.
Studied, stuided & used the com at night,
After dinner :D
Used till 11.30pm!
& yixuan came online at the wrong time.
Couldn't talk to her cause was rushing.
Man, but we're meeting each other soon (:
Gareth is going back too!
Yvette too!
Gareth&Yvette going to re-unite?!
AHAHAHAHA, dont kill me Yvette :)
A Sunday today,
But Daddy isn't in singapore,
He just left for JB, needa rush in some work again.
Can he like just stop working for 1 day.
& stay home for whole 1 day?
Mum has to send daddy to JB.
Urgh.
Deleted alot of pictures in my computer.
I find that it's useless already D:
Since the pictures are rubbish.
Oh yeah, I wanna post some random pictures(:
Then blog in unitedfour-.
Didn't blog in there for donkey years!

I love this picture in my room(:

YiXuan, dont they look familiar to you(:

Xuan,Shan,Jiajie,Sara,Sirui,JessicaK,UncleJoey,ChenLaoshi!
Thanks for the cards(:

I like this(: I drew Sister's name :D
Okay, that's all!
Other pictures other day :D